- BD (Blu-Ray Disc)
- an optical read-only disc storage media format used for data or movie storage with same dimensions as a standard DVD or CD; holds up to 50 GB or 6 times the storage of a DVD.
- CD-ROM (compact disc read only memory)
- an optical storage medium which can store approximately 650 MB of read-only data
- CD-R (compact disc recordable)
- an optical, recordable storage medium that allows a user to write one time up to 650 megabytes of data.
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
We allow 10 free premium page views per month.Create a free account to continue or login
You may have noticed that this site is NOT like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying spam. Therefore we rely 100% on our users for financial support. Otherwise we could not provide this service. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you.