- BD (Blu-Ray Disc)
- an optical read-only disc storage media format used for data or movie storage with the same dimensions as a standard DVD or CD; holds up to 50 GB or 6 times the storage of a DVD
- CD-ROM (compact disc read only memory)
- an optical storage medium which can store approximately 650 MB of read-only data
- CD-R (compact disc recordable)
- an optical, recordable storage medium that allows a user to write one time up to 650 megabytes of data
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
"We hope you have noticed that this site is not like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying clickbait. Therefore, we rely 100% on our user base for financial support. In fact, this site would not exist without the support of our hundreds of loyal subscribers. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you."