- balance sheet
- a document which summarizes the assets, liabilities and equity of a business entity at a given time
- CPA (certified public accountant)
- the American and Australian equivalent of a Chartered accountant
- CFO (chief financial officer)
- the most senior financial manager, responsible for overseeing the financial activities of the entire company
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
We allow 10 free premium page views per month.Create a free account to continue or login
You may have noticed that this site is NOT like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying spam. Therefore we rely 100% on our users for financial support. Otherwise we could not provide this service. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you.