- BA (business analyst)
- a position responsible for the interpretation of business rules and delivering them to technical teams
- CIO (chief information officer)
- an executive position responsible for internal processes and practices; normally has a stronger business administration background than technical background
- CTO (chief technical officer)
- an executive position responsible for all scientific and technological issues related to a company; normally has a strong technical and somewhat less strong management background
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
We allow 10 free premium page views per month.Create a free account to continue or login
You may have noticed that this site is NOT like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying spam. Therefore we rely 100% on our users for financial support. Otherwise we could not provide this service. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you.